Just when I thought (we) were out, they pulled (us) back in...
So Nuss asked about Tony's post game interview. I didn't, you know, tape it or anything, but here is essentially what he said:
- He was super impressed with Klay tonight, "hitting the deep 3, hands in his face," and said that's the type of game he hopes Klay has more often, he has the potential
- Very impressed with Taylor's composure, the whole team really, after ASU hit a 3 to regain the lead for the last time
- Aron had a great game, and it got the "inside outside combo really working, that makes it tough."
- He didn't say why it took him a while to put Casto on Harden but he was really pleased with the results, said Casto gave him a tough time
- Laughed off the comment from Bud about taking his jacket off, saying "it was hot down there" and I guess we can take that either way we like
- Despite our lights-out shooting in the second half, he was most impressed with our defense (of course, how typically Tony!) and mentioned that ASU shot something like 16% in the 2nd half after shooting around 50% in the 1st.
Did I miss anything guys?
This FanPost does not necessarily reflect the views of the site's writers or editors, who may not have verified its accuracy. It does, however, reflect the views of this particular fan, which is just as important as the views of our writers or editors.