Back to gameday week! Here's what you'll find on this week's podcast:
- Opening - Expectations for the rest of the season?
- 6:05 - Which player most needs to step up his game in the second half of the season?
- 10:55 - OVER/UNDER: Jahvid Best gains 200 yards on the ground against us.
- 13:00 - OVER/UNDER: The Cougs force two turnovers.
- 17:20 - OVER/UNDER: The offense scores 14 points.
- 20:35 - Games of the week and upset specials (Current standings: Craig 2 upset picks, Nuss 2, Grady 1)
- 24:25 - Predictions on the game.
Oh, and Cal fans -- sorry about ripping on your stadium. I meant it in the nicest possible way.
As usual you can listen to the audio via the player below, or visit our podcast page for myriad subscription options. You can also find us in the iTunes directory under keyword "CougCenter." The advantage of subscribing? Besides having the audio directly delivered to your player of choice, I often upload the audio to the podcast site before posting it here. (This was uploaded yesterday afternoon.)