We're back with another edition of the CougCenter Podcast, and I think it's our best one yet. It's also our longest one yet, tipping the scales at a robust 35 minutes. We didn't intend on it; that's just kind of how it worked out because there were a lot of good things to discuss.
Since that's a little longish, here's a table of contents for your convenience, in case you want to just skip ahead to a particular topic (or, in case you want to decide if you really want to listen - trust me, you do!). Times are approximate:
- Opening - Lingering impressions of the Stanford game.
- 6:05 - Breakdown of new player performances in the opener.
- 11:50 - Buy or sell: Kevin Lopina should get the majority of the snaps on Saturday.
- 19:50 - Buy or sell: Lopina will be the most important player to Cougar success on Saturday.
- 24:35 - Buy or sell: The best way for the Cougs to slow down Hawaii's offense is to blitz the heck out of them.
- 29:15 - National look: Game you can't wait to see and an upset special
- 34:30 - Hawaii game predictions
As usual, if you're interested in subscribing to the podcast, click on the "subscribe" button on the player. If you like to do it manually, you can always use the podbean feed at http://cougcenter.podbean.com/feed/, or you can visit our podcast site here for the entire archive, where you can also download individual files.
And if you missed it earlier this week, other Hawaii-related audio (the Stephen Tsai interview and Paul Wulff's weekly teleconference) also appears in the player below.