Well the World Series is over so today I was able to return to practice. Since clearly I couldn't let my Giants win a World Series and not get to see it!
Anyways, no rambling tonight from me, I'll get right on to the notes...
- Boy was there a lot of canary yellow out there today (non-contact jerseys). Let me see, the non-contact players today were: Casey Locker, Aire Justin, Anthony Carpenter, Chantz Staden, and B.J. Guerra.
- In addition to the non-contacts, there was Alex Hoffman-Ellis watching again. I'm going to guess he doesn't get a whole lot of practice time the rest of the year, seeing as he's quite dinged up and there's no need to take the risk.
- Yesterday at practice Jared Karstetter tweaked his ankle, and was out of practice again today. He was running sprints and playing catch with Marquess Wilson for a while so it doesn't look to be anything too serious.
- For the first time this season I saw Connor Halliday take reps with the second team offense during 11-11 drills. He took a little of the time that is usually 100% given to Lobbestael, looked good in the time he had also.
- Daniel Blackledge was out of practice as well with a possible concussion, I would have asked Wulff if they knew yet it was for sure one way or the other but I can not, all I know is that yesterday they said he was displaying "concussion like symptoms."
- Starting o-line was 77 - 55 - 54 - 57 - 76 (John Fullington - Wade Jacobson - Zack Williams - Chris Prummer - Micah Hannam) during contact drills, but during light contact drills it was 77 - 55 - 54 - 72 - 76, the only difference being B.J. Guerra being able to participate in less contact heavy drills at right guard.
- Near the end of practice, C.J. Mizell made a great play on a quick out route. Read it all the way, stepped in front of the receiver and smacked the ball away, good play.
That's it for Tuesday, if there's anything you want me to look for tomorrow, post it in the comments.