It's the holidays and you know what that means....
I don't know about you, but there is only one way to deal with all this extra time with people who you spend the most intimate of holidays, spurning those that you have actually chosen to spend the rest of the year with. Beer!
I am also back in the Land of Hops this week visiting my Dad, so I made a run to the Yakima Beer Shoppe today to pick up some beers that I cannot get down in the Dirty South.
I spent 40 bucks and here is the grocery list:
- Iron Horse Hop Hub Pale Ale (an ode to the hop industry in Yakima, and a Beer Shoppe anniversary ale.
- Iron Horse Mocha Death
- Deschutes Jubelale ('Tis the season!)
- Ninkasi Believer Double Red Ale
- Yakima Craft Brewery Bad Monkey (Dark Belgian)
- Deschutes The Dissedent (Sour Brown)
- ScuttleButt Old No. 1 Barleywine
- Terminal Gravity IPA
- Flying Dog Cold Nose Winter Ale
I also stopped by Bert's Pub for lunch today to get my PepperJack Mac & Cheese fix and had an Iron Horse IPA.
What beers are you sampling this holiday season?