Why is Washington State quarterback Jeff Tuel dancing in the background? Because head coach Paul Wulff says he will see action against Stanford today.
We haven't done an open thread like this in a while, but I figured those of you who aren't lucky enough to be enjoying all the homecoming festivities in Pullman would want some place to spend today with Cougs! The game doesn't start until 4:30, so to pass the time I'll offer up links of the coverage CougCenter provided wrapping up the UCLA game and prepping for the Stanford game.
- I tried to lighten the mood Sunday with a long-awaited Top Ten CougCenter Moment.
- On Tuesday, I took a look at WSU's defensive gameplan against UCLA.
- Jeff followed it up by praising the coaching staff for their efforts in the offensive gameplan.
- CougCenter member NoCalCoug gives us Bill Murray's take on WSU Vs. Stanford.
- Looking ahead to Stanford, Mark offered up some positives.
- Brian tells us that Jeff Tuel is cleared, but sadly wants us to keep our pants on.
- Mark comes through in his awesome weekly feature on wide receiver statistics.
- Brian reports that Paul Wulff confirmed that Jeff Tuel will play, we all unbutton the top button.
- Mark goes through the expectations he has for Tuel's first action back from injury.
- Jeff and I cry over the UCLA game, then break down the Stanford game in the our weekly podcast.
- I have my WSU vs. Stanford preview, where I try to figure out the Cardinal's weaknesses.
- Grady's Tailgater's guide thinks back to Andrew Luck's first start, and offers up food suggestions.
- This morning, Mark gives us a video recap of Midnight Mayhem, and some awesome Tuel highlights.
So if you find yourself with a little time on your hands and missed something from earlier this week, you are covered. Feel free to discuss any and all sports happenings today. I've heard there is some meaningless MLS Soccer games happening this evening that is going to break some attendance records. Now why would that be?
Enjoy your Saturday and may it be filled with College Football and CougCenter! Go Cougs!