I'm sort on time and there are plenty of links so we're going to jump straight to them. We'll start with nearly a dozen links from Christian Caple then move on to the rest after the jump. We will also, of course, be back with more later today.
- Halliday throws four TD passes in WSU victory - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- WSU 35, UNLV 27: tale of the tape - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- Video: Connor Halliday - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- Video: Marquess Wilson - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- Video: Travis Long - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- Video: Mike Leach - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- Video: Gunnar Eklund - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
- One step at a time - Spokesman.com - Sept. 15, 2012
- Christian Caple’s Keys to the Game - Spokesman.com - Sept. 15, 2012
- Washington State has to shuffle its line - Spokesman.com - Sept. 15, 2012
- Leach speaks after WSU's 35-27 win over UNLV - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2012
Washington State Cougars beat UNLV Rebels 35-27 as backup QB Connor Halliday shines - College Football News | FOX Sports on MSN
Connor Halliday continues to make quite an impact for Washington State.
Recap: UNLV vs. Washington St | WSU Cougars | The Bellingham Herald
Connor Halliday threw for 378 yards and four touchdowns to lead Washington State past UNLV, 35-27, on Friday.
Cougars show promise, but inconsistency | Bud Withers | The Seattle Times
LAS VEGAS — It's a bottom-line thing, college football, and the bottom line said Washington State managed to avoid the embarrassment of losing to UNLV here Friday night.
Pac-12 Notebook: Air Raid comes alive in Washington State win over UNLV - CBSSports.com
Connor Halliday may not be the Washingon State starting quarterback when the Cougars host Colorado next Saturday, but the WSU backup made a strong case for the starting job against UNLV on Friday. Playing in relief of injured starter Jeff Tuel (knee), Halliday threw for 379 yards and four touchdowns as WSU topped UNLV 35-27.
Mike Leach won't discuss starting QB spot at WSU | Cougar Football | The Seattle Times
LAS VEGAS — Suddenly, the quarterback picture at Washington State could get very interesting. Jeff Tuel missed WSU's game here Friday night at UNLV, and in his place, sophomore Connor Halliday was more than adequate, completing 26 of 45 for 378 yards and four touchdowns, with two interceptions.
UNLV Comeback Falls Short in Loss to Washington State | Las Vegas Informer
The game came down to the final seconds, again, when the UNLV Rebels (0-3) fell to the Washington State Cougars (2-1) at Sam Boyd Stadium.
Rebels stuck in different version of same bad movie in 35-27 loss to Washington St. - Las Vegas Sun News
Everyone has seen a movie that starts out with an engaging, exciting plotline and then goes off the rails so badly about midway through that it’s difficult to even stick around for the end. UNLV football fans have seen it three times in the last three weeks.
Wash. St. hangs on for win over UNLV
LAS VEGAS - Backup quarterback Connor Halliday threw four first-half touchdown passes to help Washington State beat UNLV 35-27 on Friday night.
Backup quarterback Connor Halliday helps Washington State beat UNLV 35-27 - The Washington Post
Nick Sherry had a career-game for UNLV. It just wasn’t enough to help the Rebels end an eight-game losing streak and beat Washington State.
Halliday breathes life into Cougs’ air-raid attack | WSU Cougars - The News Tribune
In a city where gambling is a way of life, Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday looked right at home Friday night.
Cougars still learning to finish | WSU Cougars - The News Tribune
Washington State and UNLV, two teams that are regarded among the lesser lights in college football, put on an exciting show Friday night. Too exciting, according to WSU coach Mike Leach.