The Oregon Ducks stay at the top spot in my college football rankings this week after blowing out the Cougars on Saturday night. Alabama moves up to No. 2 and Stanford plummets after their loss in Seattle.
The UTSA Road-Runners make their debut in my rankings in their first year as an FBS team. Meep, meep, indeed.
1. Oregon - Yeah, the Ducks are pretty good.
15. Oregon State - 2-0 in Pac-12 play, with both wins coming on the road. Nice start for the Beavs.
17. UCLA - Bounced back by doing what everyone should do to the Buffaloes.
18. Arizona State - A strong start for the Sun Devils. Can they avoid fading down the stretch like last season?
23. Stanford - That offense looked pretty bad on Thursday. Stout defense only gets you so far (right, Seahawks fans?)
38. USC - Strength of schedule is killing the Trojans here. Their wins have come against Hawaii (107), Syracuse (88), and Cal (see below).
48. Arizona - Wildcat fans must hate the state of Oregon.
52. Washington - Huge win, but still a so-so margin overall holding them back.
71. Utah - Big game coming up on Thursday at USC comes to town. They could put the Trojans' Pac-12 title hopes on life support with a win at home on ESPN.
93. Cal - Poor Golden Bears. Things seemed to be looking up after they challenged Ohio State in Columbus, but the offense has done nothing since.
103. WSU - After that "home" game against Oregon, the Cougars have the next three out of four on the road. Things could get ugly in a hurry if they don't turn things around.
122. Colorado - Buffs fans are happy to have that win over the Cougs, as more beatings like Saturday are to come.