I have no idea how many times WSU cheerleader Kevin Nebeker tried to hit this shot, but the one make is amazing. And really ... does it make it any less awesome if this is the 50th try? I say no.
Actually, let's just boil it down to one thing.
I mean seriously ... anyone can get lucky, bouncing a ball off a roof, or a car, or whatever. Give me enough takes, I can probably throw a basketball into some target from some insane angle. However, nearly all of us would kill ourselves if we merely attempted a back flip, let alone made throwing a basketball 60 feet at a target part of the proceedings.
Nebeker wins. Go Cougs!
More from CougCenter:
- 10 days to football: Predict the Pac-12 bowl games
- WSU's first official practice of the season is in the books
- Cougs in the NFL: Checking in on Jeff Tuel and others through two preseason games
- WSU football wins Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl ... in the Before-Time
- 11 days to football: Who will lead the way for WSU?