I read an article the other day which mentioned the "deep, bitter rivalries" between all of the Pac-12 schools. That is obviously true in a few instances, but I wasn't under the impression everyone hated everyone in the Pac-12. Sure they play each other frequently and there are some bad memories, but does WSU really have a bitter dislike for all of the other schools?
I may just be in the minority, so today we're going to rank the Pac-12 schools from 1-11 in terms of who you dislike the most. Washington will likely occupy the majority of the No. 1 spots and I would expect Oregon and USC to be high on most lists, but from there I really have no idea how this is going to shake out.
Here is my list, with a quick reason for each.
1. Washington -- Obvious
2. Oregon -- The Nike thing doesn't bother me as much as I just don't like them
3. USC -- They have a history of crushing WSU and Lane Kiffin has such a punchable face
4. UCLA -- For whatever reason UCLA always seems to have a bunch of players who annoy me
5. Utah -- I think some it has to do with the local media, but I'm already sick of them brushing WSU off
6. Arizona -- So many bad memories in the desert
7. Arizona State -- See Arizona
8. Oregon State -- Mike Riley's oh gosh gee willikers attitude can be a bit much for my taste
9.Stanford -- The Cardinal would have been much higher with Jim Harbaugh, but I like David Shaw
10. California -- WSU always loses to them, but for some reason I have no harsh feelings.
11. Colorado -- I completely blocked last year's game from my memory
What is your list?
More from CougCenter:
- Rahmel Dockery missing again on Day 13
- 16 days to football: Football season can't start soon enough because ____
- It's the best four (or five or six) years of your life: CougCenter welcomes you to Washington State University
- Another day of fall practice in the books
- Pac-12, SEC, Big Ten spurn EA: NCAA Football 15 alternatives