Updated at 6:34 p.m. to reflect lack of internet coverage, Pullman channel
OK, by popular demand, here's where you can find tonight's game on the most common providers. The game is being broadcast on FSN Prime Ticket, which you can find in the following locations:
- On Comcast in the Seattle area, you can find it on FCS channel 413. It's part of their sports pack. If you already have digital cable but don't have the sports pack, you can call them and they can turn it on -- you'll have the channel within a few minutes. (I would assume the game is going to be on FCS with any cable provider that carries it all over the country, but I can't say that with certainty.)
- On DirecTV, it's FSPT channel 694. I don't know what package you need to receive the channel. Perhaps a reader can help with that in the comments.
- On Dish Network, it's PRIME channel 408 and also apparently channel 411. Again, I don't know what package you need to receive the channel. Perhaps a reader can help with that in the comments, too.
- If you're relegated to the internet, probono at justin.tv
has promised that he will carry the game as soon as the Cal game ends. That should be around 8 p.m. But, we're relying on him to do it. He said he was going to carry the WSU/OSU game, and then didn't. So that one's probably a little dicey.is now going to show the UW/UCLA game, so you're probably screwed. I'm seeing what else I can find.
- EDIT: WSU TRU COUG reports the game is on channel 252 on Time Warner in Pullman.
So there you go.