I had to TiVo today's WSU/UCLA game, and then pray that I didn't hear the score all day when I was out. I didn't.
Part of me is glad, part of me is still recovering from the seven acute ST-elevation heart attacks I suffered in the final three minutes.
That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen in my life.
That was one of the best games I have ever seen in my life.
I love you, Taylor Rochestie.
Some bonus random thoughts:
- How did UCLA miss so many open jumpers for the first 17 minutes of the second half, and then nail everything near the end?
- If you're in a situation where protecting the ball is important, Nikola Koprivica should never be on the floor.
- With free throws becoming important, what were our two worst regular FT shooters (Koprivica and Casto) doing out there?
- Thanks, Dave Libbey, for letting your ego dominate the first half.
- How did we score 42 points in a half?
- Why is it that whenever we get a huge road win, it always ends up immensely benefiting the Huskies?
- Taylor and Klay - it's been a thrill to watch you play together.