Here's your morning paper, Pac-10 Tournament style. Not a lot on the Cougar side of things, as most papers have taken the route of writing a general tournament preview rather than rehash WSU-Oregon III.
For WSU ...
- The official gameday news and notes from the WSU Athletic Department.
- Grippi's game advance for the Spokesman-Review, focusing on the contrast in styles between Oregon and WSU. (I think he's probably feeling like we are, writing about the third matchup between these teams ...)
- The Daily Evergreen checks in with this advance.
For Oregon ...
- The official gameday news and notes from the Oregon Athletic Department.
- The Oregonian has this preview, focusing (shockingly) on Oregon's desire to speed up the tempo. Notable in this story is Ernie Kent admitting that the Ducks just don't match up very well with WSU. When was the last time you heard an opposing coach say that?
- The Eugene Register-Guard makes it even more simple than that: The Ducks must stop Taylor Rochestie.
And if you're into general Pac-10 Tournament previews ...
- Dan Raley at the soon-to-be defunct Seattle P-I focuses on the parity in the conference.
- Bob Condotta at The Seattle Times looks at just what's at stake (answer: plenty).
- Freelancer Howie Stalwick hits on the pluses and minuses for each team for the Kitsap Sun.
- Buster Sports' Nick Daschel analyzes what's on the line for each team. A nice little read.
Hat tip to Grippi for some of these links this morning.