Can you match the following overly excitable and exclamation-filled Twitter tweets with the correct head coach? Your choices are Steve Sarkisian and Paul Wulff. (Mascots and other information redacted to preserve the integrity of the exam.)
- "Heading out to practice! Go _________!"
- "Another great day here in _________, WA! GO _________!"
- "Check out this great day here in _________. Hope to see you at practice today. GO _________!"
- "Looking forward to having a great practice today and preparing for Saturday's scrimmage!"
- "Heading into a staff meeting! Going to plan out the Women's Huddle! GO _________"
- "Enjoy your Sunday. Our last week of Spring Ball is this week. Hope to see you out there. GO _________!"
- "Heading into a staff meeting! Looking forward to an upbeat practice in the sun today! GO _________!"
- "Happy Birthday to a Great _________, _________ _________! GO _________!"
Take your guesses in the comments. Answers later. (And no cheating! I'm a teacher -- I always know who cheats ...)