For your listening pleasure, our fifth edition of the CougCenter podcast. You can listen to this episode, and all prior episodes, via the player below. There also are a slew of subscription options by clicking on the subscribe button, and you can also hear all previous episodes on our podcast page.
Table of contents:
- Opening - Sizing up Alex Hoffman-Ellis’ comment that the Cougs took Hawaii lightly
- 6:00 - Chris Ball’s postgame quote: How much responsibility for being ready to play rests with the coaches, and how much falls on the players?
- 11:10 - How behind Paul Wulff and his rebuilding process are you at the point?
- 18:05 - Looking ahead: Thoughts on Marshall Lobbestael starting, Jeff Tuel playing
- 23:50 - How much would a win change our perception of the process? A loss?
- 27:55 - Around the nation: Game you can’t wait to see, and an upset special
- 33:05 - Predictions for the Cougar game