This week's BlogPoll ballot sees Alabama jump Notre Dame for the top spot, while one-loss Florida jumped undefeated Oregon. The excel spreadsheet is really hating Oregon. Maybe because it was developed near Seattle?
5. Oregon: Scored a bazillion points against USC. Also allowed half a bazillion. Did Chip Kelly and Lane Kiffin get together before the game a decide to make it as anti-SEC as possible? If so, they succeeded.
16. UCLA: Goodness, that was a beat down. How could Chianti Dan let this happen?
17. Stanford: Got their auto-victory over the Buffaloes this week (offer not valid in Pullman, Wash.)
22. Oregon State: Beavers just keep winning (offer not valid in Seattle, Wash.)
33. USC: Three losses for the Trojans. Still have Notre Dame left on the schedule. Not exactly what they had planned.
43. Arizona State: The Sun Devils are going through a tough three-game losing streak just as their in-state rivals did, but they are doing it closer to the end of the season. So it is funnier.
52. Arizona: Ouch.
59. Utah: The Utes are on the rise after two-straight blowout wins at home. They might have broken the Cougars.
64. Washington: The Huskies notched a road win. They might be a dangerous team down the stretch. /vomits
91. Cal: How will Cal football ever go on without Zach Maynard?
112. WSU: Boo.
117. Colorado: The bottom of the Pac-12 is so bad.