There's not many notes from this game other than, hey there offense! It's nice to see you. Connor Halliday tossed five touchdowns, but is now under 50% in terms of completion percentage for the season. So, you take the good with the bad I suppose? The Cougs are now 2-2 heading into a showdown with Stanford at home (haha no Seattle game in EA Sports' world).
Onto the stats!
Connor Halliday: 27/48, 350 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INT, 2 sacks, L33
Austin Apodaca: 1/8, 12 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Vince Mayle: 8 catches, 113 yards, 2 TDs
Dominique Williams: 6 catches, 93 yards
Caldwell: 5 catches,52 yards, 1 TD
Gabe Marks: 3 catches, 52 yards, 2 TDs
Brett Bartolone: 3 catches, 32 yards, 1 drop
Bobby Ratliff: 1 catch, 8 yards
River Cracraft: 1 catch, 6 yards
Cole Madison: 1 catch, 6 yards
- Oregon State lost to San Diego State, dropping to 0-4 on the season. At this point, I think the Huskies 0-12 record is in jeopardy.
- Apodaca had one completion in eight attempts, because video games.
- While Dominique Williams leads the team in receiving yards (288), Vince Mayle isn't far behind (246). He also has eight fewer receptions, but three more TDs. Basically, WR #7 is legit.
- Leon Brooks is the team's leading rusher with 90 yards. In second place is Connor Halliday with 25. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha /cries
- Xavier Cooper and Ioane Gauta are tied for the team lead in sacks with 3.5. When was the last time we had a pass rushing interior lineman? Rien Long?
- The way the Pac 12 North currently shakes out, we come in at 4th, ahead of Cal (1-2) and OSU (0-4).
I'd write more, but it's 92 degrees in my apartment and I'm in danger of melting. I'm out of town this weekend (which means we'll get 400 new commits), so we'll be back with the results of the Stanford game on Monday. Happy gaming, and Go Cougs, y'all.