It's going to be cold, it's probably going to be wet ... but hey, the last time WSU played in such conditions, it turned out OK. Plus, we've got the white helmets going for us again.
I don't have much else to say that hasn't been said, but here's a quick recap of what to be on the lookout for:
- USC quarterback Cody Kessler has improved a ton since WSU saw him last year. He's been very efficient, completing 70 percent of his passes and throwing just two interceptions.
- His receivers make him look really good - they often find room to roam on intermediate crossing routes. That's going to be an incredibly tough matchup for the young secondary today.
- WSU's special teams haven't really improved since firing Eric Russell. USC features one of the best kick returners in the country, Adoree Jackson. Yikes.
- Lineback Sua Cravens is USC's version of Shaq Thompson in Justin Wilcox's defense. He lines up all over the place and is disruptive when he blitzes. Keep an eye on him.
- The Cougs can ill afford to fall behind early.
That's about all I got. Have at it in the comments below.