- 500,000 scoops of ice cream on dollar scoop Thursday at Licks
- 250,000 pints during awesome hour at The Coug
- 25,000 cans of Cougar Gold cheese
- 47,664 'Italian' calzones from Sellas
- 68,587 super baskets from Cougar Country
- 38,461 Cheese Plates from Black Cypress
- 359,712 Doritos Locos Tacos from the new Pullman Taco Bell (I recommend the Cool Ranch spicy chicken, Coach)
- 33,355 cases of Busch Light
- 16,672 handles of Fireball
- 3,333 Cougar football season tickets in the "value plan" section
- 5,813 single game tickets to the Apple Cup
- 71,428 reserved tickets to a WSU volleyball game
- Roughly 2 average priced homes in Pullman
- 786 months of average rent in Pullman
- Approximately four text books
- An estimated 1 semester of tuition in 2018
Fatigue sets in during fall camp - SportsLink - Spokesman.com - Aug. 5, 2014
Mike Leach says that fatigue sets in on day three of camp for average football teams. That means these Washington State Cougars are no average team, they made it to day four. The Lewiston heat took its toll on the players.
Cougars Practice in Shoulder Pads - Washington State University Official Athletic Site
Cougar football again practiced for two hours in helmets and shoulder pads Tuesday.
Wicks brings speed, power to WSU backfield - Spokesman.com - Aug. 5, 2014
Gerard Wicks' runs at WSU football camp may not last long, but they finish far downfield with a trail of battered defenders adjusting their pads and muttering in his wake.
WSU football media day - Behind the Scenes
Cougar Volleyball Summer Camps Successful - Washington State University Official Athletic Site
It was a banner year for the Washington State Volleyball Summer Camps, Cougars Head Coach Jen Greeny said.