We’re back with Episode 7!
Because, like you, we at Podcast Vs. Everyone HQ miss football already, it’s time for us to turn our attention to the Washington State Cougars spring practices. Namely, what the heck are we going to do now that James Williams has left for the NFL Draft and Max Borghi is the only scholarship running back left on the roster.
Then we turn to basketball, where we explain what we mean when we refer to “The 3-Point Lottery” and how that plays into WSU’s strategy on each end of the floor.
Here’s the complete show rundown:
- Beer: Bits & Bobs and barleywine.
- WSU: Can Borghi take every damn rep this spring? He might have to! Plus, breaking down the Colorado Buffaloes/Utah Utes split and looking ahead to the Stanford Cardinal and California Golden Bears. How bad is Cal? We explore!
- Politics: New England Patriots’ owner Robert Kraft’s arrest for solicitation isn’t as funny as it first seems, and we explain why. Then, of course we have to talk about Michael Cohen’s testimony in front of Congress.
- Pop culture: Green Book won “Best Picture” at the Oscars. We, like everyone else, thought that was pretty lame.
- Parenting: This is how you brush your teeth, brush your teeth, brush your teeth ...
Also, fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time.
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you *do* like it, please leave us a nice review on your favorite podcasting service.)
Find old episodes here, and subscribe to us on ...