Most of this episode revolved around the draft — as you probably figured from the title — but, as usual, we touch on a lot of things! It actually ended up being our longest episode yet, which means if you make it to the end, you have really accomplished something worth bragging about.
- Best day ever! Jeff had a great day at work, celebrating with some future Cougs. Being a high school teacher is pretty great.
- Beer: Jeff’s having a beer from a nanobrewery. What’s a “grisette”? Craig explains his choice for this week.
- WSU football: Let’s debrief the draft! We love the landing spots for all the Cougs. And let’s also make sure we clown on Eric Dickerson a bit.
- UW: Speaking of clowning ... the Huskies are losing two quarterbacks. Let’s laugh about the reaction of their fans.
- WSU basketball: Kyle Smith got a commit! Let’s talk about him!
- Avengers: Debating the ethics of Thanos? REALLY?
- Pop Culture: Revisiting Old Town Road. Country or nah?
Fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time. (Actually, a lot of naughty words this time.)
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you *do* like it, please leave us a nice review on your favorite podcasting service.)
You can find us (and subscribe to us) on ...