We’re back! It was an unscheduled absence for the ol’ podcast, thanks to some new software that unfortunately ate our last episode. To make up for it, we’ve got this episode for you, plus another special episode later in the week. Keep an eye out for that.
One quick note: There’s a slight change in how the podcast episodes are being distributed, as both Podcast Vs. Everyone and The CougCenter Hour will now be published through the same feed. If you subscribe to the new CougCenter feed, you’ll get BOTH shows! WHAT A DEAL!!
Here’s this week’s rundown — you’ll note that we finally remembered to write down time stamps so you can more conveniently ignore the stuff you don’t care about:
- Beer: We were in the same room for recording! That means we got to share beer. A selection from Wayfinder Beer is first up.
- WSU (12:20): Washington State Cougars safety Jalen Thompson is headed to the NFL, so let’s break down what that means for the defensive backfield. Robert Franks got a two-way contract with the Charlotte Hornets, which is good! He didn’t play in the Summer League opener which is ... bad? Maybe? Or not?
- Beer 2 (35:25): Next up is Revolution Brewing!
- NBA (47:00): NBA free agency is super fun, and it more or less culminated when Kawhi Leonard picked the Los Angeles Clippers and then Paul George joined him. We drink the delicious Oklahoma City Thunder tears.
- Kids (1:15:15): Fourth of July adventures!
Fair warning — we do use naughty words from time to time.
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you do like it, please leave us a five-star review — it helps other people find the podcast.)
Subscribe to us on ...