Well, we’ve made it to Episode 3, producing shows in three consecutive weeks, which proves we’re definitely Very Serious Podcasters over here at Podcast Vs. Everyone headquarters.
Here’s your show rundown:
- Beer: We each stayed local — Jeff’s is another great offering from Skookum Brewery in Arlington, while Craig’s is from Engine House No. 9 in Tacoma.
- WSU: How cool was the Senior Bowl for Andre Dillard and Gardner Minshew II? Then, we turn to Washington State Cougars basketball, where we take you behind the scenes to the moment this week when we actually thought Ernie Kent might have been fired, then we try to answer the question of how a team can shoot 77% in a half and still end up losing by 20. And will hoops end up winning more games than the football team?
- Politics: Eff Howard Schultz. No seriously, let’s count the ways he can get effed. There are many!
- Pop Culture: Some reality TV show programming is very bad. Some of it is ... less bad?
- Parenting: A new twist on vaccination.
Also, fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time. We’ll bet you can guess which segment uses the most naughty words this week.
Subscribe! We’re on many popular platforms now!
Or you can manually add the show by copy and pasting this RSS feed.
Thanks for listening. Or not.