Direct from Podcast Vs. Everyone HQ, here’s Episode 5! Your show rundown:
- Beer: Breakfast stouts and barleywine.
- WSU: Well holy crap, the Washington State Cougars swept the Arizona schools! We’ve got take aways from the wins, then ask the inevitable question — does this change anyone’s mind about Ernie Kent’s fitness for the job?
- Pullman: Cougar Country Drive In might be closing. This makes us sad. And we’ve got some VERY HARSH WORDS for people who say the iconic restaurant is overrated.
- Politics: The Dems ran circles around the GOP on this spending bill.
- TV shows we like: Looking for something to binge watch? We got you.
- Parenting: Kids and technology ... a perfect match.
Also, fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time.
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
Subscribe! We’re on many popular platforms now!
Or you can manually add the show by copy and pasting this RSS feed.
Thanks for listening. Or not.