Episode 12! Normally, we’d be talking about a bunch of spring football, but we just can’t resist talking about our new Washington State Cougars basketball coach, Kyle Smith. Mostly basketball talk on this one!
- Beer: What is chicory? Jeff’s beer has some in it. Listen and get learnt. Craig drinks a funny named kolsch.
- WSU: Our new basketball coach is official. Let’s talk some more about why we love Kyle Smith after watching his introductory news conference.
- NCAA tournament: Tony Bennett is in the Final Four. How do we feel about this? Let’s have a therapy session.
- Politics: The president keeps lying about stuff. This time, it’s about Puerto Rico. Gross.
- Parenting: Small kids figuring stuff out is hilarious.
Fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time.
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you *do* like it, please leave us a nice review on your favorite podcasting service.)
If you want to subscribe, find us on ...
Also, a disclaimer for the CougCenter community: Since this podcast tackles topics we don’t normally broach at CougCenter, commenting on those topics is fair game here.