Episode 9 has arrived!
As we continue to march toward spring practices for the Washington State Cougars, it’s time to turn our attention to the defensive side of the ball — namely, the defensive secondary. But first, we have to laugh at Gonzaga and talk about beer.
- Beer: Take a trip down memory lane with us as we discuss Jeff’s beer of the week, which he first had while while in Boulder before watching the Cougs play Colorado. Plus Craig betrays us all by choosing a beer of a certain color, and we need your help coming up with a new rating system for our beers.
- WSU: In our next spring football positional preview, we explore the secondary -- a couple of guys return, but it seems like everything is probably open except for one safety. And then we turn to the Pac-12 basketball tournament, briefly breaking down the Cougs’ small chances at escaping futility.
- Why do we hate Gonzaga and Washington? Let us count the ways. But which one do we hate more? Also: Is the Pac-12 a one-bid league?
- SCANDAL!! Rich people doing illegal things to get their kids into college. This is bizarre and totally believable all the same time.
- Parenting: Mad Libs? Hold onto your butts!
Also, fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time.
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you *do* like it, please leave us a nice review on your favorite podcasting service.)
Find all episodes here, and subscribe to us on ...