Episode 8! Two months! Who thought we could last this long?
Anyway, let’s continue our look at Washington State Cougars spring football by breaking down the quarterback position. Specifically, what can we figure out about the upcoming competition for the starting job by paying attention to spring practice reports? We’ll tell you how we evaluate.
Then, we ask: Was this maybe the worst weekend of basketball ever for WSU?
Here’s the complete show rundown.
- Beer: Craig goes all (doom and) Gloom, while Jeff actually has a beer during the show!
- WSU: QB position analysis. Then: BORESKETBULL.
- Las Vegas Bowl: We’re pretty excited!
- Pop culture: Luke Perry died? WTF?
- Parenting: Kids figure out at a very early age how to pit the parents against each other ...
Also, fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time.
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you *do* like it, please leave us a nice review on your favorite podcasting service.)
Find all episodes here, and subscribe to us on ...