Episode 22! Here we go — show rundown:
- Running talk! The PODCAST VS. EVERYONE FITNESS CHALLENGE was on Saturday at the Sound To Narrows 12k and 5k. We both ran. It was fun!
- Beer: Jeff goes with something light, picking up a Fremont Summer Ale. In anticipation of his trip to Indiana, Craig opened up a brew from Taxman Brewing.
- Washington State Cougars: Jon Wilner covers the Pac-12 for the San Jose Mercury News. He’s got a suggestion for increased eyeballs on the conference: 9 a.m. kickoffs. We have our own thoughts. And what’s with the “6.12.19” teaser from the athletic department? It’ll probably be revealed by the time you listen. But we’ll talk about it anyway.
- SPORTSMANSHIP?!? The United States dropped 13(!) goals on Thailand in the Women’s World Cup, and some people think they were a little too excited about it. We beg to differ.
- Kids: Bea ran her first race. No, really!
Fair warning: We use naughty words from time to time.
(But if you *do* like it, please leave us a nice review on your favorite podcasting service.)
You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
Subscribe to us on ...
And you can manually subscribe using our RSS feed.