Kickoff is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. PT and the game will be broadcast on FS1.
If the game takes place — a big “if” these days — it will be just the fourth game for the Cougs (1-2) in what was scheduled to be a seven-game season. It comes on the heels of yesterday’s game against the California Golden Bears being canceled mere hours before kickoff, and means WSU will have played all but one game away from Martin Stadium.
Utah, sitting at 2-2 after a pair of cancellations to open the season, is coming off a victory over its “rival,” a 17-point win over the Colorado Buffaloes that was closer than the final margin made it appear.
The other final-weekend matchups for the Pac-12 include:
- Pac-12 Championship Game: USC Trojans vs. Washington Huskies (Friday, 5 p.m. PT, FOX)
- Stanford Cardinal at UCLA Bruins (Saturday, 5 p.m. PT, ESPN2)
- Oregon Ducks vs. Colorado Buffaloes (Saturday, 6 p.m. PT, FS1)
- Arizona State Sun Devils at Oregon State Beavers (Saturday, 7:30 p.m. PT, ESPN)
- Arizona Wildcats vs. California Golden Bears (TBD)
Oregon vs. Colorado is taking place in Los Angeles so that both teams will be on site for the Pac-12 Championship Game if either UW or USC have to drop out.