The Washington State Cougars were on the verge of needing an Apple Cup win to get bowl eligible ... and then suddenly they weren’t, having defeated the Oregon State Beavers with a touchdown on the game’s penultimate play.
Let’s revel in the craziest win most of us will ever see.
- WSU football: WTF DID WE JUST WATCH?!? We have so many emotions in the wake of that very drunk football game, and we’d like to share them with you!
- WSU soccer (48:00ish): The Cougars are in the Elite Eight of the NCAA tournament. How freaking cool is that?
- Pac-12 football (1:02:00ish): There were some crazy results this weekend, highlighted by the Oregon Ducks losing to the Arizona State Sun Devils.
- Gordo love (1:15:00ish): Anthony Gordon holds all the best Pac-12 passing records. We’re pretty fired up about that.
- WSU hoops (1:21:00ish): Not a great week! Still, let’s talk about what we learned.
Fair warning, we do use naughty words from time. You’ll probably hate it. We don’t care.
(But if you do like it, please leave us a five-star review — it helps other people find the podcast.)
Also if you like it: You want to subscribe! It’s the fastest way to get our episodes — for example, this episode hit the feed last night and could have already been on the device of your choice! You can subscribe to all CougCenter podcasts — including The CougCenter Hour — on ...